April 25, 2011

wee baby fruits.

i've got so much to put up!!
i have pictures from hair show and easter!
plus lots and lots of stories but the most important is...
i found out i was pregnant yesterday!!
i'm only 4 weeks along so i'm still a little sketchy feeling about it
(you know where you don't want to get your hopes up and something goes wrong)
but i felt the same about river and look how healthy and cute she is!! :D
my due date is january 2nd!! thats sooo far away....

5 comments:

  1. At the title for this entry, I had a feeling you may be pregnant. That's wonderful news, Congratulations! Are you guys going to find out the sex of the baby when it's time?

    The time will pass by quickly :D

    I can't wait to see the pictures of Easter and the hair show! You always have great pictures, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i cant see your facebook. it makes me kinda sad.

    but congrats loverly! baby number two is the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does seem far away! BUT I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Can we PUHLEASE hang out soon?? I'm all better I PROMISE! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thats is what they moved Jocelynn's due date to! i am so super happy for you and hope you have a boy! But then again you do make stinking cute little misses too! Too hard to decide! Good thing no one has control :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! Another cute baby fruits! That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete