April 5, 2011

i lied.

its been such a long weekend.
and a very long night.
I've got to do something to keep me awake because i have school in just a little while.

but River has been to the ER and the doctors.
with so many different things like ear infections, allergic reactions to her antibiotic (a massive amount of hives EVERYWHERE) nonstop throwing up and a continuous 102-105 fever for almost a week now.
they hooked her up to an IV yesterday because she was so dehydrated, gave her a shot and a prescription for zofran that makes her super high
which led to a very complicated problem with multiple pharmacy's because no one had it.
and Blakes & Rivers insurance only covers medications from smiths pharmacy's bleeeh..... yea a couple hundred for this stuff!! :( (not to mention the hospital and doctors bills which is a different story)

but hopefully river will be herself again because all she has been doing is sleeping and not moving :(

5 comments:

  1. That is so sad! Hopefully everything is okay now! Zofran is riddiculously expensive! We call it out all of the time at work. Boo. I'm sorry that you have to deal with all of this! No fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this makes me sad I'm so sorry to hear this. Poor river. Hope she gets feeling better soon. Sorry about all the bills and stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awful bunch of things to have to deal with. It's so sad to hear that River has been so sick, it must be stressful. I hope things start getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey paige,
    antibiotics suck. I hate them! I am sorry about river. if you ever need anything let me know. I have some oils that might help her. homeopathic stuff. Just let me know if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give her a little kiss from me and Jocelynn! Hope she gets better!

    ReplyDelete