May 17, 2011

a little update.

so I've been a major slacker seriously.
with basically everything internet wise, even hobby wise :/
(thats because I've been busy becoming a certified make up artist along with my full time hair school schedule)
but i really really need to keep this blog up so our new baby can see all the things that his/her's family did while they are developing so here are some things coming up and things that have happened.

river is talking little sentences now, like "who is that?" "can we go out side?" plus she can say almost everything if you repeat it to her a couple times in a row.
she has finally hit 30 inches. 
she is a shrimp.
we got netflix too so our lives are sooo much better now that we aren't repeating the same 5 movies (we didn't even have local channels before either) now river is watching barney, Thomas the train and kipper her new favorite show.

Blake is taking the next two semesters off and doing his normal gaming/DnD stuff.
 oh, we also found out we make to much for medicaid and i don't have insurance. sooo we are the tightest on money that we've ever had to be. 
woooo!! here we come ramen noodles!!

everything has been pretty much the same with me only my chest is swollen clear out to no mans land and my morning sickness is evening sickness and starting way earlier then it did with river.

we've also been battling on boy names, Blake and i.
because they are the worst to me
i only like 3, that Blake very much dislikes (the same goes with me and his names)
its okay though, i don't think we'll ever get a boy lol 
we both have SOOO many women in our family's.
and our girl name is all picked out and agreed on :) 

(I'm so back and forth with my entry's haha)

THE AGENDA FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK!! 
Monday is my childhood best friends wedding!
  Tuesday we are getting our family pictures taken again by Elisabeth Kate photography!!
she took our family pictures last year.
(we are doing our own little vintage version of the mad hatters tea party for our pictures, Katie is amazing so I'm stoked for them to be all done) 
Wednesday at school we have Spy Games which is TA's very own version of the amazing race with sumo suit wrestling and even climbing a mountain.... that should be fun... 
then Thursday.... drum roll.... IS RIVERS 2nd BIRTHDAY!
she is getting a little swimming pool party, a new little red flyer tricycle and cupcakes this year :)

we have a super big week ahead of us and hopefully I'll get the energy to blog the whole way through :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man netflix is so addicting! & I am so not looking forward to trying to pick out a name for my future baby. I think my husband will be very difficult to bargain with. hehe. That sucks that you are starting to get morning sickness already:( I miss you though! I was so excited to see a new blog post on my feed. I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I missed your updates. Your life seems very busy, it seems to be a good mixture of positive and negative. Fuu, it would be awesome if you have a boy. Have you done the Chinese prediction chart yet? From what I've heard, it's pretty accurate ;)

    Being tight on money is never fun. You could always make mac n cheese and hotdogs too~ The dollar store has some ingredients for soups, and frozen foods, if you want to check there.

    Hm, boy names are hard to choose. When I was younger I had oodles of boy names I wanted to name my future child, cause I was dead set that my first child would be male, then I actually started having interaction with children and switched to wanting a girl first because from my experience they were more easy going as babies and toddlers then boys(they also have cuter clothes then boys).

    Do you guys want to decide on a name by just one that you like, by origin, or by meaning? My brother is naming his son Aiden-it's a cute name :3 Another few boy names I like are: Tora, Mason and Ronin.

    Are you going to announce when you find out the sex of the baby? XD I'm excited for you! Though I imagine all day/night sickness can be terrible.

    That sounds like a very busy week! I have a plastic kiddie pool if you want to use it for River's birthday party! It's my dog's pool but -laughs- it's pretty big and I'll clean it really good if you do want to use it.

    It's good to see an update from you, hope you are doing well. If you ever have free time we should hang out :D

    ReplyDelete