I'm a little behind on my books due to my now busy schedule.
but i finished True Grit a couple days ago and i really enjoyed it!
i can't wait to see the movie, I've never found Matt Damon attractive until true grit...
(probably the facial hair)
I'm now about 100 pages into Jane Eyre, which so many people have told me to read.
i'm one of those people who can read just about anything and find it interesting, and yes I'm growing more fond of this book....but Jane herself bothers me a little with her attitude lol
now Helen Burns that's where its at :)
also, the few things that i've got my eye on recently....
this fingernail polish, i have the light pink version and I'm a very big fan :)
i've been looking at toms for years, and have never found a pair i really really really really loved until i saw these....
okay, so maybe i have about a million journals but its my fetish.
the quickest and fastest way to my heart is beautiful journals.
this is my current journal obsession
barnes and noble recently got these...
i've never laid my eyes on anything more beautiful.
all classic novels with "vintage" covers i'm in love.
and finally this book, i think this is the next on my list to buy.
hmm, we went to the doctors today to check out why our little river has been so sick.
she has two ear infections and is sooooo soooo onry.
but i also talked to the doctor about getting ready to start making the next mini fruits, looks like we're getting serious here :)
oh and P.S. i would like some tips on blogger networking, any good ideas??






I always thought Matt Damon was attractive.
ReplyDeleteLove the Journal thing!! i love them too!!! I always put a ton of memory stuff like pictures, folded up notes and crafts in there
ReplyDeleteI am not patient enough to read books I have decided. I have childish tastes in books! haha. I too am obsessed with journals, I love the moleskin ones so many pretty colors to choose from! What exactly is that china glazed nail polish? Is it just a brand name or does it do something cool? I AM SO EXCITED FOR FRUITY BABY NUMBER 2. Like you have no idea. I love pregnant people!
ReplyDeleteI recommend using stumbleupon for 'blogger networking'. Configure the setting to search only for blogs, and then start stumbling!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those books. I just can't decide if I love them because I want to read them or because they'd look pretty darn cute on my bookshelves...haha. THANK YOU for the super sweet comment on my blog! Made my day for sure. Blogging is such fun, my advice is to comment comment comment. And be sincere. And the stumbleupon site is a good idea too. Taking part in other bloggers weekly posts is also a fun way to make new blogging friends so if you see someone offering for others to take part in their post, do it. I've made so many great connections that way!! Hope that helps! xoxo
ReplyDelete