our school puts on a show every year at the south towne expo center called:
the next dimension hair show.
this year our theme is female singers who changed fashion.
we are creating hair pieces inspired by them.
i'm grateful and SO happy to say i got into the group i've wanted from the beginning
Britney Spears!
and the song we are using is circus:
(don't let the video freak you out, are owner makes sure its more conservative)
i'm probably the happiest girl alive this is perfect for me :)
i'm probably the happiest girl alive this is perfect for me :)
but the show is april 21st or 22nd (i really need to check lol)
i have to sell tickets, they are ten dollars a piece
if you are interested in seeing what we do, please let me know! I'd love for people to be there :)
so your blog updates will not sure up on my blog.. did you go back to private?
ReplyDeleteUm.. So basically I have a secret love of Britney Spears. Mostly after she turned trashy and then turned around. I went to the Circus concert last year.. IT WAS AWESOME! Woot WOot! A hair show sounds fun>.< I don't like being in big crowds though. BOO. But we really do need to go on a photo adventure sometime in the near future.
ReplyDeleteWatching that video made me excited. I definitely want to attend and see what you and others end up doing! I don't get paid until the first week in April.
ReplyDelete