February 9, 2011

recently I've had some inner struggles because i haven't been as understanding as I'd like to be.
it makes me feel guilty, and i beat myself up for not being tolerant of others differences.
but its time for me to stop that and think it through, why i feel the negative feelings and turn it into something more positive!

we must be our very best selves because we are the only us's in the whole world!
and I'm not saying there is any one standard for us being "our best selves" because no one but god knows our individual standards and what we have been raised to think or feel.  
that's the beauty of being different, there is so much to learn and grow from.
open your mind too!  
why would anyone want to be someone else? why pretend to be others in hopes of approval?  its not pretty to see someone constantly changing there opinion in hopes of pleasing other people.
wheres the fun in that? 
there is nothing better then meeting new people and opening new doors to endless possibilities! 
but be true to yourself! do what makes YOU happy, be who YOU want to be, when YOU believe something make sure YOU are doing it because its whats right for YOU. 
not just because its the next cool thing to do and you change every thing you stand for!

okay maybe its not as positive as i wanted it to be, but WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT. embrace your individuality and respect others for theirs! 
differences make the world go round :)
just think about how amazing it is that you are you and no one else can take that!
before you say or do something, think about why your doing it. 
is it because it makes you happy? because its what you believe? 
are you doing it for you? or are you following the crowd?
 blah i don't know if I'll ever be able to explain that but i hope i didn't make it confusing....i do have a backwards way of explaining things haha    

 on another note.
i'm in love with the ready set, probably because of his hair....so because it makes me so very very happy i attempted my own more girly version of his hair mmm.. i have never loved my hair more!

Photobucket




4 comments:

  1. WOW! That looks amazing on you!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never a more true thing was spoken. I hate it when people try to mold themselves to please someone else. I confess I have done this a time or two in my adolescent years. But since then I've learned that (yes it may be embarrasing at times) but I love lady gaga, and I secretly watch ABC family shows all the time. Bahaha. Oh and I have never heard of the bands/songs you suggested, thanks for the tips:) and Andi as in Andi Morales? If so I love that girl. I think your hair looks awesome in the picture too, you always look so pretty ♥ I hope you have a great day lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Very well said.. I never copy people but I do get inspired by people to do and try certain things! I don't think there is anything wrong with that! :)

    Cute hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I found your cute blog :) The Ready Set is amazing! And your hair looks fantastic like that! And can I just say that you have gorgeous blue eyes?

    ReplyDelete