February 8, 2011

rambling musicnesssss

if you know me very well you know i'm passionate about music.
but i lack any musical skill haha yay for me!
 but i'm thinking about picking up the guitar :)

my music library needs a little face lift i've also decided! 
so everyone send me your favorite band and song :) so i can broaden my horizons! 

mmm i'm buying sleeping with sirens album today, i'm a little in love with them.

okay this is my little secret that isn't so secret....
i love this song SO much. partly just because i love willow smith and her little spunky attitude....
but i want to teach river this dance :)
we're getting pretty good at lady gaga so its time to learn some new moves :)

1 comment:

  1. Willow Smith IS pretty dope. haha. I have been trying to rack my brain all day to respond to this post. Honestly I need a music refresher as well! So if you discover anyone new let me know?? AND also who is this friend you speak of that knows moi? May I ask. ha. Oh and yes I do hair:). Do you? I also know Blake. We were friends in highschool, well sort of. I thought he was cool anyhow:)

    ReplyDelete