OH man that is something that I really really need to do this weekend. My freaking Christmas tree is still up! Plus I haven't unpacked like 3/4 of my possesions since I moved back in June. haha. I love Andi she is the sweetest. I haven't seen that girl in like 5 years, so sad. Do you like Taylor Andrews? Is that the school that is where Chevy's used to be? Oh and I totally have Facebook stalked you before. You are so so pretty, also your facebook has vanished. Sad! Well good luck with your cleaning adventures, have a good weekend!
Paige I have been a cleaning/organizing maniac allll week long and I was wondering why I was going so crazy! Thanks to you I can give it a name: spring cleaning :) Isn't it so satisfying?! Love it, love your blog.
OH man that is something that I really really need to do this weekend. My freaking Christmas tree is still up! Plus I haven't unpacked like 3/4 of my possesions since I moved back in June. haha. I love Andi she is the sweetest. I haven't seen that girl in like 5 years, so sad. Do you like Taylor Andrews? Is that the school that is where Chevy's used to be? Oh and I totally have Facebook stalked you before. You are so so pretty, also your facebook has vanished. Sad! Well good luck with your cleaning adventures, have a good weekend!
ReplyDeletePaige I have been a cleaning/organizing maniac allll week long and I was wondering why I was going so crazy! Thanks to you I can give it a name: spring cleaning :) Isn't it so satisfying?! Love it, love your blog.
ReplyDelete