so i just finished the next two books on my list.
a kiss in time was very light hearted and great for fans of teeny popper books.
it was hard for me to get into but it was pretty good in the end.
and choose to be happy was my first attempt at reading a self help book on my own....
and i must admit i got ALOT out of it. and i highly suggest it to everyone.
i learned how i need to rid my life of toxic people.
(who just bring you down with there unhappiness)
create balance in every aspect of your life.
find humor in every situation and defy your negative mindset 100%
that happiness is not a trophy, it is the journey, and state of being.
i thoroughly loved this book, and how it made me feel.
the next book on my list: True Grit.
i'm pretty excited about it.
(I'm warning you now, everything in this post is off topic from one another...and is why it remains title-less)
if you haven't seen megamind. you should.
its me AND rivers current favorite, we watch it every day :)
also, i've fallen in love with a new band mumford and sons.
i loooove looove it.
its inspiring.
"But I will hold on hope
And I won't let you choke
On the noose around your neck
And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again
And I won't let you choke
On the noose around your neck
And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again
Cause I have other things to fill my time
You take what is yours and I'll take mine
Now let me at the truth
Which will refresh my broken mind"
You take what is yours and I'll take mine
Now let me at the truth
Which will refresh my broken mind"
this song brings me endless joy. it will probably become my next bloggy song....
and last but not least. we leave for St. George tomorrow :)
we are going to go with my whole family.
Blake, River and I are staying in our first hotel as a family and we even got a deluxe king room! woo! we are very very excited indeed. we will be celebrating our anniversary down there and hopefully be getting lots of son yay for the weekend!
(pictures to come :D)



Hm interesting, I may need to check out that book. The choose to be happy one. -laughs-I need to get a library card so I can start reading books again.
ReplyDeleteMegamind was a GREAT movie, I want to see Nomeo and Juliet too. -laughs- it's kind of sad that kid movies are better than 'adult' movies. XD
Ooh fun C: I have never actually been to ST. George just passed by it. Have fun!!
You read fast girl! I've been saying I was going to read this one book for like 5 months now.. Hmmm... Hasn't happened yet. I guess i'm not very into reading. Except Harry Potter! haha.. I have never seen this Mega Mind movie you speak of, but if you say it's good then I will definitely have to check it out! I am so jealous that you are going to St. George, I desperately need some time away from here! & I think it is supposed to be really warm there this weekend! Have fun<3
ReplyDeleteMumford and Sons is the GREATEST. I totally fell in love with them the first time I heard their music. White Blank Page is my favorite of theirs :)
ReplyDelete