March 15, 2011

my pipe dreams.....

mmm, now that we are trying for our second child.
our future is coming more and more into perspective for me.
Blake and I have been engaged for 3 years....
by the time we can get married, our engagement will be 6 YEARS LONG.
yep. our daughter will be in kindergarten lol.

but back to the point.
I've been drooling over wedding stuff.....

 in a perfect world this is the dress i'd buy :)
Photobucket

my dream wedding day hair...
Photobucket


and my dream wedding....
Photobucket
its perfect.

i can't wait, and i have so many idea's i want to do. 
{blake also has ideas...more then me in fact.}
luckily my grandmothers neighbor agreed to let us get married at there home. 
the yard is AMAZING. A-M-A-ZING.
plus i grew up playing there all the time so its special to me too.
big sigh...only 3 more years...

4 comments:

  1. Three years will past by before you know it, that will be a good and long engagement. Don't worry there is no need to rush into marriage, this way you and Blake will appreciate it and each other more!

    I like the hair and the dress, I'm sure you will make a beautiful bride!

    Here are a few dresses I fancy, and If I ever get money I'd want em' XD

    http://poptasticbride.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/culture-bridal-couture-jap1.jpg

    http://poptasticbride.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/culture-bridal-couture-jap3.jpg

    Can't wait to see you as a Bride/Also what your next child's gender will be XD How many children do you guys want to have(Just curious?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! Maybe we will be pregnant for a month or so together. haha. I CAN'T wait for another lil baby page/blake. ACK! Did you get my text? I saw yours late, but it sounds like a plan. Also, I can't wait to see your cute wedding. Three years will pass before you even know it;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such inspiring photos! Soooo pretty! I loved the planning part, it was *almost* as much fun as the getting married part! I can't wait to be a mommy someday *soon* hopefully!
    Have you seen the Anthropologie dresses?! Ohmy. I just die.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! your wedding is adorable. and beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete