March 16, 2011

lets just say....

i want this to be me with all my heart.... 
Photobucket
twins!

5 comments:

  1. That would be awesome! Actually, I read that if you eat a lot of yams, you have a better chance to conceive twins C: You could try that!

    In response to your comment on my entry(cause I still haven't figured out how to do that) That's a good number of kids C: I posted pictures of the dresses in my newest entry if you wanted to see what they looked like C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add on: I found this article on how one can go about conceiving twins:
    http://www.ehow.com/how_2109825_conceive-twins.html

    Good luck~

    ReplyDelete
  3. PAIGE WE ARE TWINS!!!! I want my next babies to be twins so badly!!!! We should both get prego and have twins :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would DIE if I had twins. That is my worst fear, seriously. But it would be cute if you had them:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have twins someday. That would just be awesome!

    ReplyDelete