February 23, 2011

a little burnt out....

i've only been in school since sept. and i'm a little burnt out lol 
just the same thing every day.....
but before my burnt out-ness gets too out of control
i think I'll take a positive mental health day.
when i proposed this idea to blake i asked him if i could have fifty dollars 
(got to satisfy the spending habit before no-money-march of course)
when he asked what i wanted it for i told him "to reinvent myself"
he didn't buy it.
he just laughed at me, and asked "are you sure you just don't want new clothes?"
.......
that boy knows me tooooo well.....
Photobucket
but thats why i love him. he knows me better then i do....

any who, i'm still taking that mental health day. even if i have to window shop hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Have a happy mental health day! Hahaha, my husband is the same way.. I always try to find creative ways to ask for things, but he always calls me out on what I really want. Even if I don't know that is what I really want. Thats confusing. Hmmm. Anyways, hope you get your 50 bucks!

    ReplyDelete