February 23, 2011

heidinspired

its early....like way early....
too early to work out, but too late to do anything really. 
this is a every day thing for me since little kid-dom, waking up at two and staying up ALLL morning while watching sesame street. 
but we don't have TV
(we have TV's,  just not channels to watch... I'm not a fan of the media)
so i settled on watching Digimon, season 1 in which i love vair vair vair muchoooo.

anyways, i promise I'm getting some where with this.
I'm just a little dazed? i don't know if that's the word?
but this is my inner voice doing all the talking...
welcome to my head.
haha....

oh and here is the point. finally.
a very inspirational blogger i follow
named Heidi
did a want/love list.
so I've been putting together my own.......lets face it, there is not a lot for me to do right now and I'm out of ideas....

my looooves :

Photobucket
Photobucket
clinique skin care, redness solution. 
i've got me some rosey rosey cheeks, and i very much dislike it. 
clinique is my make up essential.

Photobucket
my favorite scent, hands down.
i must always have a bottle, its like happy i can spray on! yay! 
Blake is also a fan, so he is supportive of supplying me my happy perfume....

my wantsssss :

Photobucket
i've ALWAYS wanted buddha gauges. 
its why i stretched my ears in the first place. 
oooooooh, lets just say they are me in a nutshell. 

Photobucket
FRINGE! 
FRINGE BAG! 
mmm, this is the prettiest, most amazing bag i've ever seen.
it almost satisfies my want to be Jim Morrison just by looking at it.

i've got a boot fetish.... 
Photobucket
Photobucket
and these are the ones i always drool over....
i like buckles! 

and if i ever got enough courage to wear high heels....
these are the ones i'd buy....
Photobucket
prettty beautifullll. :) 

okay mine is not so exciting....
but i needed something post :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you called this post heidinspired. I feel loved. Also great list! I have a real red face and I am always looking for new face products to get rid of the redness. I love those buddah plugs too! Wooden plugs are my very fav (they don't make your ears smell!) haha. Gross I know. I love fringe and buckles! I have never seen that perfume before but it looks yummy. I love list posts, seriously. I am a serious list blogger basically I never have content so I just make a list! haha. Also I think the word instead of dazed is Delirious. I get so delirious when I am tired. Maybe it's not the right word? Oh well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete