for those of you who don't know (because i sure didn't before hair school)
beacon is an awesome opportunity for hair students all over the country.
being chosen gets you a place in the North American Hair Awards (as an usher type of dealy)
but you also get to network with all the big names, and attend many events of the PBA beauty week in Las Vegas.
i was going to enter it this year, but i don't feel like i have enough on my resume yet to be a memorable candidate. (only 100 students get picked) but we still have to do the beacon requirements as a school assignment.....
this year i'm just throwing things together last minute.
so next year i can whip out the big guns with a better chance of being impressive lol
apart of the portfolio you put together you need 3 sets of before/after make overs you have done to show your work. i just grabbed my little sisters today and whipped something up
(my little sisters will not let me put up the before pictures) :(
its okay though because i made them look terrible hahahahahahaaa.
but here are the afters that I've picked.
this is jessie's after, the cut and color is what i'm trying to show.
this is meag's, hers is styling and make up.
this is the other i may pick...i'm not sure yet i like them both
today when i was sitting with river and watching megamind.
she picked up my phone and said
"ello? new uuu love ne? ninion? num num num num? oka oka *a spitty raspberry*"
which roughly translates too:
"Hello? do you love me? minion? yum yum yum yum? Ok? Ok? *a spitty raspberry*"
looks like my bee bee will be a talking soon!




Ohhh Beacon. That is one thing I never really took advantage of in hairschool >.< I was a lazy lazy hair student! I love the looks though! Did you perm your sissys hair, or is it just curled? either way I love it, good job paigee! How long have you been in hairschool?? Anywhoo river is so adorable I love little baby speak♥ She is lucky to have such an awesome momma!
ReplyDelete