i've decided i will be going private in one week. :)
so everyone leave me your emails so i can invite you!
i got a little creeped out when i saw all these different people from other country's were looking at my blog.... and i'm a little over protective with some of my photos.
going private will just make me feel better that its still my personal little place haha :)
COMING SOON! (like later tonight)
two of my before and after pictures for my beacon entry :)
stay tuneeeddd....
starriewhittle@gmail.com!!!!! It is much better:)
ReplyDeleteAh, that is understandable-especially considering the fact that you put pictures of your little one up. That would frighten me :/
ReplyDeleteNever really thought of that before. Hm.
My email is amaviarra@Hotmail.com
P.S-You need to text me still, cause I don't have your number and do you think you could cut/color my madre's hair sometime soon? How much do you think it would be?
hey lovely! my email is katie.taylor80@gmail.com I am definitely thinking about going private, I've had some weird addresses looking at my blog on my stats!
ReplyDeleteIf I had a kid I would probably go private too, it can be a little creepy some times! Make sure to invite me pls! haha. Xhochixx@yahoo.com. P.S. I need to email you back still. But I totally get what you were saying, social norm? pfffft! Who needs that;) Have a good weekend pretty lady!
ReplyDeleteakshorten@yahoo.com! :)
ReplyDeleteheidiisaduck@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHey I want to be put on your list. gonealone@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteelizabeth-nicole@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteOh! Pick me! tech_gopher@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleterebeccatyler1@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletecuz your blog makes me happy!