i turn 22 in 17 days.
I've tried to reflect on all the things I've accomplished and learned.
I have come ALONG WAY.
I don't regret anything I've ever done, those things have made me a stronger and deeper person no matter how foolish it was i learned something from it.
I know i need to love everyone for who they are as a person, religion, race, and materialistic things don't make a person. there hearts and what they bring to the world are true gifts and we are so lucky to have each and every person in our lives.
(even if we have a hard time once in awhile or some one we can not stand, they are the universe's way of saying "hey this is a lesson of tolerance, patience and forgiveness you need to learn")
i guess what I'm trying to say is everything happens for a reason, no matter how hard or tough things get we have to have hope and faith :) never ever stop learning. always help each other with the purest intentions. take each person and situation for what it is because it is a gift.
AND
never ever lose yourself.
and i'll always be the weird little paigee from starcrest apartment 155 hahaha :)

No comments:
Post a Comment