So, in light of Blake and I's 2 year anniversary i decided to write a little about us.
Blake and I seemed to find ourselves tied together in so many ways.
During high school I at worked at Michaels, Blake had came in with his Ex. I had no idea who he was at the time, but was completely thrown off guard when he and the girl came in, but i tried my best not to stare too much and keep myself occupied. They had spent almost 3 HOURS sitting in my department next to the drawing pencils, drawing on the little pads you try out markers and pens on. When 9:00pm hit, i had to ask them to leave, they picked up there stuff and were out the door, Leaving behind the drawing he spent so long on....
I picked up the drawing and inspected it carefully, it was a little robot with a heart and a little broken arm. below the robot it was signed Fruits. I tore the little robot from the roll of paper and stuck it in my apron. This little picture inspired TONS of my drawings. I carried this picture for 2 years. kept it with me at work always.
you would have never believed the shock i was in, 3 years later when i saw the same little robot posted on his wall above his bed. He was the mystery drawer of my little robot.....its always been our little story of serendipity that we would be together and so in love years later.

so cute :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute I love it. Kinda like mine and tavis's 3rd time is the charm. haha when is your 2 year anniversary?
ReplyDelete