March 13, 2010

about me boredness....

(stolen! while I'm really bored I'll take a little time to do this!)

ABOUT ME*
What was I doing 10 Years Ago?
being 11? i was wearing platforms and thought i was a spice girl, had a skateboard and played non-stop Zelda. I also worshiped my deceased big cousin Anthony and blink 182.


*5 Things On My To Do list?
1. 4 batches of laundry.
2. work on my story I'm trying to write.
3. get my packet done.
4. get Blake's present for our 2 year anniversary tomorrow :D
5. Jared Padalecki? i think that counts, it is a to do list...... >_>

Photobucket
MMMmmm.....

*3 Bad Habits?-
1. Stressing/being Paranoid about EVERYTHING
2. making the toothpaste tube all dirty......(blake makes us have separate tubes now >:( )
3. assuming everyone is a murderer or rapist.
*3 Things Most People Don't Know About Me
1. I'm so scared of planes i cry and pray with my eyes shut the whole time we are in the air.
2. I've always wanted to be an actress....
3. I'm obsessed with eyebrows and i can't stand not having mine waxed.....and stare at everyones especially Blake's :S

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Anniversary!
    My 3 year just went by yesterday. Its crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha the thing about rapists and murders is totally what I do! ha

    ReplyDelete