i have 150 hours left in hair school and i'm sooo done.
so excited to start my new chapter in life, with my main focus being there for my companion and children not school. i've learned so much about myself in the last year and a half, i've also met the most true/beautiful girls in the world! my real friends, like ones i've never had before.
i've also found out who i am and my true calling... and what my calling IS NOT....
hair? yep...i hate hair... and i don't like the industry either....
(maybe i'm just a little burnt out?)
but my true calling is people, psychology... i've ALWAYS known that i just understand it.
it just comes natural but i've never noticed that i truly love looking inside of people and seeing what makes them tick. its my passion!
i'm so excited to pay off this loan and get right back into school :)
me and blake have never ever been this close before.
i'm in love with this boy... and not like any other love before...
he picks me up and swings me, he kisses me with all his heart and i can just see it in his eyes.
i can't wait to be his wife.
River and I have reached a whole new level of bonding between mother and daughter!
she is amazing, she knows her colors, counting and picking up on the alphabet so fast!
she is so sweet and sensitive, she picks up on everyones emotions. its so cute because she just cares SO much about others, especially Scout. dancing is her favorite thing! she loves to pretend she is a ballerina!
Scout, is our "sister baby" as she has been dubbed by River.
is SO vocal and she just coo's like crazy!
she's been able to hold up her head since she was born!
she smiles and giggles, i just love her smile! i cuddle this girl every chance i get...boy is she spoiled and knows what she wants!!
my life has never been better, we love our new home, i love my friends soo much and i just couldn't be any more grateful for all that i've got :) my old life is over, this is my new stage in life i CANNOT begin to explain all that i want to do and experience.
life is amazing.
Paige, I don't have facebook anymore, but I'm still blog stalking you ;) You are a fantastic person, and I wish I had been able to go to school with you longer. Not that I wanted to be in school longer. LOL I totally get what your talking about that hair isn't your passion, me either. I knew that before I went back to finish after I dropped out the first time, and it's still true. I can tell you though, it's a good back up plan.
ReplyDeleteYour kiddos are beautiful, and so are you! Good luck pursuing your life and your dreams! :)
I'm so happy for you Paige!
ReplyDelete