December 5, 2011

changes.

we found out we have to move, last friday. 
we found out blake may have a new position at work, saturday. 
and we just signed a contract for a new place to live, today.... pheeeew.... 
we are going to have to save every penny for the next couple months, finding a new place drains your saving.... 
i'm trying so hard to stay positive! its really tough with christmas coming and knowing we won't be able to do much for anyone. especially with the new baby coming and being so busy cleaning/packing/moving. 
i just have to put my faith in the universe and know everything happens for a reason and we'll be back on our feet again soon!  


3 comments:

  1. AWWW! I am sorry you are having all these things happen at once. It seems that is what life does to everyone quite often! It will be ok! Been there done that. Stupid Life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry all of this is happening all at once and all around Christmas time. I hope everything settles down soon. You're a strong person, I know if anyone could handle it you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear this girl!! The sun will shine soon and push those gray clouds away.. haha yes it was corny but I hope it made you smile

    ReplyDelete