July 28, 2011

being on a leave is pretty much the greatest thing ever :) 
its also made me see i've gotten to caught up in school and other people that i don't work on myself any more and being a better person.... i got a little distracted... 
i need to restart, enriching my mind, enriching my daughter and doing things for others selflessly.
this also involves paying more attention to karma and what I'm sending out in the universe.
cause frankly we've had one loooong streak of bad luck lately.
time to work really hard, set goals and be that better person again.

1 comment:

  1. It's good you are on leave. Enjoy your time off, take care of yourself :)

    Some people have a 'bad' period of time, even good people-which you are. Just remember, think positive and don't hold onto the negative. That will make or give positive results.That being said, luck needs to be of our own making-some people believe in getting a 'little' help, but remaining positive, is free to get positive results.

    If you do want "help" to get good luck, maybe you could look into amulets or spells? There is on site that I trust and are true(to me) but again, spells and things of that sort only work or assist if you believe in it. I bought three things from this site previously, all have worked as the site stated them too :) I recently bought this necklace:http://www.calastrology.com/feng-shui.html I have felt a little bit of change since wearing it :) It's only been a day. I also bought a "self improvement" spell-which won't be casted till August 2nd. A month ago I bought an Octology report from this site(which gives 15 predictions) and throughout the prediction it described who I am as a person to a T. Even voiced some thoughts/feelings I never expressed to anyone. All I provided to them was my name, birth date, and place I was born.

    Anyways, if you want some assistance for good luck-I'd suggest looking at the items they have on that site :)

    Good luck, remember to be positive!!

    ReplyDelete