June 17, 2011

barrrgggh le barrrgh.

i really have a legitimate reason for not writing any more. 
(I've been trying to graduate early, before the baby's born, not after like my graduation date is estimated)
so its 50 hours a week at school for me, some times 55. 
including 14 school days, every thing else has been pushed aside right and probably will be until December lol.

  so quick updates here and there are about all i'll be doing.
river sings like crazy now, along with her dancing.
she reenacts once upon a December from Anastasia, its pretty much the best thing I've ever seen!!
she gets soooo into it, i intend to videotape it soon and show the blogger world lol. 
talking is her new thing she has picked up SO fast
we are talking everything now! this little girl knows her stuff!
we also got her some tiny frogs, named wasabi and moe. 
(she thinks there fish)
now we are doing this thing before you kiss, you whisper "tepa tepa tepa" and look deeply into each others eyes, while placing your hand on each others cheek. wtf?  
seriously where does she get this stuff?

oh and did you know horses say bah? me either. 

i had a good couple weeks i was feeling like pooh, but its almost completely gone now!! I'm so excited because with river i was sick even to the very end :) this should be a good pregnancy besides the fact that I'm already poking out and I'm in desperate need for new clothes haha.

i wish i had some updates on Blake, but honestly he is the most consistent person I've ever met.
nothing new very often, at least hes stable right? :) 
any who, just a little tidbit. 
boring i know. hopefully something more interesting will happen soon.

3 comments:

  1. Fuu I think you're having a boy this time. Seriously.

    River sounds so adorable and seems to have such a character! I want to meet her -laughs- it's kind of amusing, we live close to one another, yet hardly hang out and I've never seen your daughter in person XD She's an adorable little thing though and I'm sure with parents like you and Blake she will grow to be a wonderful and beautiful young woman.

    When/If you ever have time you and River should join me and my dog for either our morning or evening walks. I am going to start walking her around the neighborhood-we walk for an hour each time so if you feel like ever coming with feel free to text me and let me know!

    Don't overwork yourself too much, remember to take care of your body!

    Also; I had NO clue horses say bah--well one learns something new everyday. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how far along are you now? I'm glad that you are feeling a bit better now! good luck finishing school quickly! I know how those long days can kick your butt! UGh Hairschool! haha. I've miiiissssed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog post so much Paige! and reading about River just cracks me up (: You have one of the cutest kids ever. Hopefully next time I am in Utah I can meet her!! Good luck on trying to finish school before the baby is born, that must be really tough, but I know you can do it.

    Love you lots. Glad to hear you aren't feeling too sick anymore.

    ReplyDelete