Cute photos, glad you all had a good time~BTW- you and your sisters all look like your madre C:
that's my grandma :) my mom is only 41 :) but we look just like her too.
>////< well my face is red. -laughs- well then your grandma looks young and you all look like her C:
Jocelynn has the same carseat as River!!! Good taste!
Oh my gosh you and your sisters look a lot alike! I love it! It looks like a fabulous weekend! I wish I could have gone with you guys ;) haha. That would be so weird.
Cute photos, glad you all had a good time~
ReplyDeleteBTW- you and your sisters all look like your madre C:
that's my grandma :) my mom is only 41 :) but we look just like her too.
ReplyDelete>////< well my face is red.
ReplyDelete-laughs- well then your grandma looks young and you all look like her C:
Jocelynn has the same carseat as River!!! Good taste!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh you and your sisters look a lot alike! I love it! It looks like a fabulous weekend! I wish I could have gone with you guys ;) haha. That would be so weird.
ReplyDelete