we will see, its been a whole month since i deactivated my account....
and i don't even miss it to be honest i may never go back!
i'm enjoying spending all my time with my cute little daughter....
and working on me! its like a breath of fresh air staying out of others peoples business ( life without facebook stalking to be exact!)



I hardly ever use facebook now that I am on blogger all the time to be honest. Facebook kind of is buggin' lately. But I do wish you had a facebook I could stalk ;) haha. I hope you and River are having a good day.
ReplyDeleteI hate facebook.
ReplyDeleteyou are a sweet mama paige. It has been so much fun listening to you talk about your sweet baby girl. you have grown so much these past few years.
I was thinking of doing this-but there are some people(musicians) I like to follow(stalk). That's awesome you were able to get rid of it(laughs) the only thing I do on facebook now is play games.
ReplyDelete