February 21, 2011

brrrrfday.

i feel a little lame doing a post about my own birthday...
but i think it was the best i have ever had :)
(not that i don't enjoy the one where a lesbian wouldn't leave me alone all night...ahem...sense my sarcasm?)
but it was by far the most simple
simple is key here :)
its when i don't try to be exciting i find myself enjoying myself the most! 
we had a birthday lunch, with hot dogs cut in half covered in mash potatoes and cheese.
its amazing just so everyone knows, one of my all time favorites. 
i had a cookie monster cake, (the coolest thing ever) and root beer floats :) 
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(that was my piece after i ate the cake lol, i hate frosting but i really wanted cookie monsters face haha)

Photobucket
meags giving river her first root beer float!
then blake, river and i had some play time at my parents :) we all cuddled on their couch and river made us sit the way she wanted us too.... she has gotten into this thing that she thinks we are her personal pose able dolls....
blake had to go to work, so my mom and sisters and i went on a drive by the lake....
then river and i napped :)
when blake got off he took me too gnomeo and juliet! yay!! :D 
then the texas roadhouse where i had some pretty tasty catfish.

we came home and just watched ratatouille with river, who can never sit still and just rolled over us and jumped on us....and climbed on us....and pulled our noses lol. 
it was a pretty good day.

3 comments:

  1. when was your birthday?? I missed it!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That cake looks pretty amazing!! And how could you not like frosting, it is sooo good! My last birthday was a simple one as well. Sometimes those are the best kind of birthday's. Especially when the most important people are there to share it with. This comment kind of sounds really cheesy. But it is true! Have a great day birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday~ I lost your number so I can't text you(that and I had not a clue as to when your birthday was) -laughs- I'll make it up to you if you can go to the Japan festival. I'll buy ya a bunch of cool Japanese things and food!!

    That cookie monster cake looks delicious and makes my teeth ache-what kind of cake was it? Hope your doing great! We need to hang out soon :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad you had such a great birthday this year Paige :)) and I hate frosting too!!

    ReplyDelete