February 18, 2011

the beautiful things in my life....

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
its a good thing this boy loves me, because i sure do love to embarrass him....he he hee..
yes thats my bra on his head and he doesn't know....
yes he is asleep and i covered him that way and took a picture.....
the next one...no comment, its just hilarious....
and the last one...he thinks he is pretty if you can tell lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
how can anyone not be the happiest person alive waking up to this girl?
Photobucket
Photobucket
my dearest mama took me birthday shopping today, and got me a new bag for my hair toolssss
it is so much easier to lug around then that huge roller thing i had before!! 
they also got me a star to replace the one that broke a few days ago :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
keeping track of the books i've read this year, i can add these to the list, they were my favorite series when i was in the 7th grade so i'm rereading them. i still love them.they bring me back to the good old days :) 
(i am a little disappointed they turned it into a cartoon though....)

any ways just another post the little special things!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahhahaahha.. Oh blake. My husband would kill me if I posted a picture if him in his undies hahaha.. I love you, and your little girl is seriously the prettiest little thing in the world! (no surprise where she got her good looks from, just take a look at her beautiful momma!) That bag is awesome, I need to get something else to lug my hair crap around in! & I love rivers teeny little painted fingernails! I hope you have thee best weekend ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me chuckle~ It's definitely the little things in life that can make one happy. River is a little doll-you'll have your hands full when she gets older c:

    ReplyDelete