not only did blake bet me if i could go 30 days without checking my facebook,
i had my sister change my password too. now i CAN'T check my account.
that's a good thing, a big relief :)
I'm very anti-reality TV, because i don't want to spend my life watching others live theirs.
thats all that facebook has become for me, observing others lives while sit back and let mine keep on going by.....
I want to live in the moment, and give my boyfriend and child my undivided attention.
also develop myself like i used to, spend my time reading, writing and learning.
I'm the person i think i miss most, i haven't been myself for years.....
I'm going to recapture that and spend my time on things that are most important :)

Awesome job Paige! I? feel the same about reality tv and facebook! It makes me feel "busier" than I really am! I don't think I could go 30 days without FB though, It keeps me in the loop and updated on everything!!
ReplyDelete