I've kept myself busy this winter by lots of sewing, reading and new craft ideas,
even crocheting (which by the way, I'm TERRIBLE at.)
I haven't even noticed it being winter and snowy outside....until this last week and now all that pent up love for the sun is ready to explode!
poor river stands on my bed and watches the 3 kittys that live in our bushes, she gets so sad when she says "out?" and i tell her no. she is dying to play with those cats!
I've named them,
Barbosa is the very fat bobcat looking one....he may be part bulldog lol.
(plus he is my favorite)
Gingee, obviously he is a ginger kitty.
then the one whose name changes every time i see him,
because i can never remember it.
today it will be Raymond.
River and I miss our walks outside, and playing in grandmas garden.
my daughter loves picking tomatoes off the vine and eating them right there,
and i miss watching her calling them "mato mato"
we are counting down until spring :)





No comments:
Post a Comment