so this is probably going to be a pretty long post about lots of randoms things.
but bringing things up to date and just blogging cause i'm bored and wide awake.
since starting school in the end of September i have become so much more hopeful
about the future and feeling much better about myself. I feel like i have some me time again, and i'm so lucky to have a boyfriend/babydaddy who supports me while i go to school. seriously blake is the most amazing person i've ever met.
but the things i've learned so far: men's shaves, up-do's, curling, finger waves, pin curls, braiding, cornrows, perimeter cutting, roller sets, shampooing, massaging, pedicures, manicures, waxing, tinting eyelashes/eyebrows, and probably some things I'm forgetting.
i've also made a few new friends, which feels awesome to have social interaction again!! not to mention i love all the students in my class and my teacher :)
my vintage up do
and the back of it.
my retro up do
i wish you could see this better but river loves my mannequins, i have two and named them BonQuiQui and Simon Goobler.
i finally found the perfect jack-o-lantern for my tattoo! I'm so excited!
River is also 16 months now soon will be 17 months. i don't have any super cute pictures sadly but she is saying so much more now! like asking where did it go? it seemed like it only took one week for her to start saying new words non stop. like oh really? and oh no! while covering her mouth cause she knows she has done something wrong lol.
she has 12 teeth all together, those molars make her one onry freaking pooh.
she also hates eating :( we can't seem to find anything she wants to eat these days.
she is also going through a chipmunk phase. SHE LOVES THEM. we even bought their songs on itunes and she knows the songs from just the first couple seconds.
she spins and spins in circles dancing its hilarious.
these are river's stocking stuffers for Christmas. so excited to give them to her!!
check out that pony tail! woo!
these are river's squeeky shoes, she thinks they are BAD-A.
she walks around with her squeek and laughs haha best thing ever.
this is a very old picture that made me smile today. couldn't help but put it up!









That's awesome that you're having such a great time and experiencing a lot of things at school! That's one of the things that I miss about going to school. Whoa! It seems like you have learned a lot :) Maybe I'll have you do my hair one day?? Styling it or whatever. It's super thick and long(XD) so I'm sure you'd have fun styling it.
ReplyDeleteRiver is so adorable! Is she a screechier with her teeth coming in? I was watching a little girl, who's back teeth are coming in, and crap that little girl screamed so loud I'm sure it woke my neighbors up. The only thing I could do to help her(since her mom didn't give me any teething stuff) was give her medicine and a Popsicle. Good luck with that :P
That Pumpkin looks awesome!!When will you be getting that done??