September 1, 2010

tid bits.

mmm, i feel more busy lately because i've finally started to fill my time with more then tv shows.
I read the host in 3 days, i loved it. i like Stephanie Meyers descriptions which is why i listen to the twilight series audio books so much. but the host is sooo much better because the plot is actually a good one haha.
after watching Coraline so much i've decided to read the book, i'm so stoked i just got it today :)
it was even better when i found out the author also wrote Stardust.

I've also been working on getting rivers toddler bed ready. including making her a quilt :) 

Photobucket
(fabrics)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
the finished product toddler bed and all :D

Photobucket

before blake started school again. we found a chance to go to lagoon which was one of the funnest days we've ever had together (much much better then last years lagoon trip lol)

Photobucket
we also got rivers halloween costume. which is special for Blake and I. when we were dating we found the costume on one of our first dates and planned to dress our first baby as a peanut. so here she is.

Photobucket

Also. I have 20 days until i start school :D yay for taylor andrews!!


1 comment: