April 24, 2010

the new plan.....

i was so excited about going to the MATC to get a certificate for cosmetology, but when we went there met the students, teachers and a tour through the classrooms...i got the worst feeling...

i'm very much a ANTI-girl hater. i think girls should not judge another because she is prettier or has nicer things its a sheer sign of insecurity. all girls are different some may be prettier, some maybe nicer, and some more intelligent, but through it all we are equals. what one girl lacks another girl has and vice versus. Its STUPID to be jealous of anyone especially not HATE them for it! you can tell ALL the girls there are staring you down, judging and glaring it was the worst....
I do NOT think i could handle the negative vibes i get from all the students there.....
(when the teacher gives you those vibes too its even worse)

plus its like a job in the sense that if you can't miss any classes or you have to PAY them for it.....I'd rather just get a job and earn something. plus cosmetology wasn't my first choice it was just a back up plan. so i think I'll just get a simple part time job right now and get us a new car which is VERY MUCH needed!! I'm kinda bummed about it turning out this way but its not the end of the world. I'll just go down a different road and see where that takes me, luckily i have an amazing guy who supports me :D

besides that we got our first family photos done by my old friend Kate Penelley Peterson. they are amazing and she is my favorite local photographer so it made it even better!! I'm not going to put any up in a post until i get our CD from her. hopefully there are lots of good ones!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures Paige! And you are the pretty girl in the class!!! sheesh ha ha But seriously that is a super cute family pic!

    ReplyDelete