So Blake and I are on a health kick. (stated in previous posts)
Blake's birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to try to make something fat free so we wouldn't feel bad eating it. Blake loves lemon anything and we both LOVE cheesecake, I found a fat free lemon cheesecake recipe..
I'm a big cheesecake baker so this was an exciting project.
While it tastes AMAZING,
the fat free cream cheese doesn't stick together well, it just makes a weird cottage cheese texture.
You want to eat more but the feeling in your mouth is questionable.
next time the plan is just to do it with all regular things NOT fat free it will be so much better.
(walmart ended up having one tiny little lemon....I was disappointed. but you only use it for lemon zest so i bought one lemon and two limes instead. thats why the lemon curd is green its lemon/lime lol.)
i just bought a little red velvet cake to eat tomorrow instead... >_>
AND this is rivers eleven month photo i needed to post.
belongs with previous post!


No comments:
Post a Comment