Yay!! after 3 years of feeling like a failure i have finally graduated :D i get my diploma tomorrow!
and i'm so excited to be able to get into school and start a new chapter in life. i'm getting pretty tired of having nothing to do but sit at home....when i'm a very energy-filled-ougoing person by default.
so after trying to convince blake to buy scrubs and watch it with me, he is on the scrubs wagon (maybe not an obsessive watcher but he still thinks its hilarious) I'm on season 3 now and really wish i had a dr. cox in my life haha. J.D's way of thinking and his end message always hits somewhere close to home....
Starting march 1st i stopped drinking coffee (i was up to six cups a day) i'm finally not feeling as sluggish ahaha after 3 weeks....but I'm ten times less crazy and emotional. i've needed to do this for years.
I've also replaced my cookies and sweet cravings with yogurt! i got the idea from Trisha, instead of eating something that has hundreds of calories, she just drinks a mountain dew instead.
since i love yogurt so much and i don't drink any milk what so ever i thought that could be my re-placer :) this is my start to a healthier me and a skinny summer :D


Your better than me i still haven't graduated, I drink 64 oz of Dr. Pepper a day and then atleast 4 cups of coffee a day. haha. I'm not really big on sweets but i eat too much ramen and white breads and pastas, i need to eat healthier. your post is an inspiration for me to get my butt in gear.
ReplyDeletegood job Paige! I tried to go with out sweets and it lasted 3 weeks, then I couldn't stand it anymore! haha but I need to be better
ReplyDelete