March 13, 2010

much needed update :D

I really really need to learn how to keep updating this, for my own sake.
so much has happened since river was 3 months!

River is going to be ten months this month :O she is cruising around holding on to furniture to walk
She is learning more words all the time :) including mama, dada, baba, Nana, and ba' which is what she calls her ball and favorite toy.
Her favorite movie so far is Monsters Inc. and she loves LOVES Sid the Science kid.
River is such a good baby, so happy, filled with energy and literally not afraid of anything, which
can be terrifying....she leaps off head first from almost everything.

Photobucket


Blake is still the dairy manager at smiths working full time, and last i checked he was 77% done with his degree in illustration!! :D he is turning 22 soon, which means only 3 years until we can finally get married! He of course is playing final fantasy 13 like crazy....seriously....we never leave the house any more haha.

I had to quit my job in December, I've been a stay at home mom ever since.
its getting to me a little :P I'm going a little crazy cooped up inside all the time.
but I've kept myself occupied by my Supernatural and The Office obsessions.
I've also got two more assignments on my last packet left so i can finally graduate!
that means looking for grants and going to UVU, hopefully for something in film or photography.

Photobucket

that's a little for now until i can start doing it more often....

1 comment:

  1. it is nice to have a blog cause then you can post what is actually going on in your life rather than a status update:)

    ReplyDelete